Sunday, May 20, 2007

May Days

Is May a crazy time of year for anyone else? This month has been a roller coaster for me. Lots of things to do; weekends full of activities; the end of the school year nearing for Jeff and Addie; speaking of Addie, my children seem restless and at times, unruly. What the heck is going on? Is it Spring Fever? I don't know, but I want it to change. And I can't pinpoint what it is or how to change it. Help!!

And although the weather is absolutely beautiful, what happened to April showers bringing May flowers? I have a few flowers but cannot keep them quenched. I am trying my hand at tomatoes this year, too, and they will surely not make it if we don't have rain soon. I've been a little skeptical of global warming, but when my grass is turning brown in May rather than August, something ain't right.

1 comment:

The Hadfields said...

We go through it every year too and this May has been especially crazy for us! Selling our house, Paul nearing the end of his school year, and possible changes for me at work!! I'm ready for a change of pace as well.
As for your flowers, I have no advice!! Rain would be nice. The only thing I have to water is a Geranium on my front porch and it's half dead.