Saturday, May 5, 2007

Lots on my Mind

Sorry no new posts lately. I have lots on my mind, and the spring is such a busy time for us. It has been nice just to read other's blogs and not have to think of something to write myself these last few days.

Addie and Matt left with my parents after their T-ball game this morning to spend the night. And although I have been absolutely pooped and looking forward to a day of a little R&R with no kids, I have missed them so bad. Our house is definitely not the same with them gone, and I don't really like it. Although I am so glad they are getting to spend time with my parents, their sweet laughs, voices, smiles, screams, smells, whatever...I want them here with me. I know some people can send their kids away for a couple of nights or even a week at a time...and though I admire that they can do it...I don't know that I ever will be able to. I just don't understand how people can do it. Oh well. They'll be back tomorrow, and I'll be looking forward to the next alone time I'm sure!

1 comment:

The Hadfields said...

Heidi! I am with you on that! We've only left Sophie for ONE night in 18 months and it was on our anniversary for like 12 hours!! (And I even cried before I went to sleep.) I just want her with me all the time and I want to know what she's doing and who she's with when she's not. I feel like something must be wrong with me sometimes!! She's just so little and so dependant on us right now. Anways, I'm glad to know you can relate!