Monday, January 7, 2008

Uncle Levi



Addie and Matt's Uncle Levi, and my brother-in-law, is one of the most fun and funniest people that I know. He ALWAYS has a good time. This is what he showed up for Christmas dressed like. If you can't tell from the picture, it is plaid pants, a different plaid cardigan sweater, and a turtleneck with a picture of Santa on the neck. WOW!!! You never know what he is going to do...and that's what makes life so fun and interesting at the Harris' house! But he also has such a sweet heart. Thanks, Levi, for all the laughs. I can't wait for you to be a daddy.

2 comments:

The Hadfields said...

Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Now you all know what I have to look forward to every day of my life! You truly do not know what his next move is gonna be, but it is always guarunteed that it will be something different and hilarious! Thanks Heidi for the sweet words about our very own Levi!! Also, happy birthday to a wonderful and beautiful sister!!