Sunday, April 1, 2007

Some of the Week's Activities

Yesterday Matt, Addie, and I colored Easter Eggs. (yes, my kids once again are unclothed. I promise I buy them clothes, and plenty of them. They just strip down whenever we're at home).



Today we went to our church Easter Egg Hunt. It rained on us, but it was alot of fun.

If there's a dog (or any animal, for that matter) around, Addie is always chasing it.




Last Sunday, we went to my nephew Tanner's birthday party. He turned 4 this last week, and I wanted to wish him a Happy Birthday. (Notice Matt once again on his way to being unclothed. What's the deal??)


And lastly, we finally got our new Puppy. He was missed badly, and Matt's reunion with him was absolutely precious.

1 comment:

The Hadfields said...

That's funny Heidi, Sophie stays half dressed all the time too! And we always let her run around outside in her bare feet!
Addie is getting so tall! I haven't as much in the previous pictures but she looks like she's growing and changing so much. I can't wait to get my arms around both of them next week.
Where did you finally find the new puppy? I think it would be a great gift for someone.