Sunday, March 11, 2007

Thankful

Dear God,
I am so thankful. For this beautiful day, for the beautiful weather, for your awesome creation, for my children, for my husband, for my family and the time I get to spend with them, for my church, for the families at church that are willing to give up a year of their life to share Jesus with China, for others in the world like them, for our great country and those serving it, and last but definitely most important, for Jesus. I am so blessed. Help me to count my blessings daily and to thank you for them. Help me to not succumb to the pursuit of the "Great American Dream"...help me not to focus on healing myself so I can have a nicer life...help me to life for you daily. Soften my heart. And as the lady at church said this morning, help me to listen for you. Guide me, my family, and my friends as we start this new week. Help us all to be bold for you, and help us all to be thankful! Praise you! Amen.

Pictures of us enjoying this day outside:







These are 2 of my sisters. I got to go out to eat Friday night while I was home with Heather and Haven. I always miss Holly if she is not with us (or whichever of the sisters is not with us), but we had a great time as always. I love them!

Haven:

Heather:


I also don't have any pictures of last night because they were banned, but we went to see the BBS play, Disney's High School Musical. It was great. They really did do a great job. But getting the kids in bed after 10pm then losing an hour of sleep ain't cuttin' it. I'm going to bed!

No comments: