Monday, December 31, 2007

Cheers!...

...to a happy and healthy New Year! My prayer is for a safe and fun evening for all of my friends and family, and for the start of a new year with a fresh, new perspective. I still am thinking about my resolution. Mine last year was a huge, huge success for me, so I don't want to let myself down this year. Let me know if you have any good ones. I have 2 or 3 I'm narrowing it down to...I guess it will be a last minute call.

We had a wonderful Christmas. I was off work all last week so it was really nice not to be in a rush for anything, to spend as much time doing whatever needed to be done at the moment, etc. I feel overly blessed with an amazing family, and am so thankful for the time I got to spend with each and every one of them. I am now thankful that the tree is down, that our home is back in some kind of uncluttered order, and that we can begin to look forward to some cold, winter days (it is supposed to snow a little tomorrow night...I wish it would snow 2 feet!).

So, goodbye to 2007, hello 2008. May we all be blessed.....God is so good...Cheers!!

2 comments:

The Hadfields said...

I'll say, "Cheers" to that too Heidi!!! Happy New Years!!

Jennifer said...

Glad to hear that you all had a great Christmas! Hope you have a safe and happy new year as well!