Saturday, April 5, 2008

March Madness

Sorry for no recent updates. Spring is a busy time of year for us...and March starts the madness. Here are highlights of our month of March, and a little of April. Better late than never.

Easter pictures:

Addie and Matt coloring eggs


Hunting eggs at the Stone's


Doing some Easter baking w/MaJo


Matt fixing cookies


Addie and MaJo's finished product


Addie's checking out her Easter basket


Matt and "his buddy", Tomas, with their new bunnies


All dressed up. The picture doesn't do them justice...they were so cute!


An Easter craft with the fam


Hunting eggs...Matt and his prize egg


The craft completed..works of art


Boone's first Easter...he had a special day at church that morning...they called this precious family up to the front, gave Boone a Bible, and prayed over the family...it was really, really special. Especially being Easter morning, and my mom's first time back to church after her heart attack.


Pa and MaJo...so sweet!


Our visit to the circus...the kids had a blast...but the next morning was awful trying to get them out of bed (we went on Thursday night).






And Addie's kindergarten circus. She was a horse trainer...a good job for her. She did such a good job "training" the "horses", giving them horse shoes to wear (they were high heel fancy shoes), and led them in a horsey hustle (similar to a line dance). It was really, really cute.





5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow, you guys have been busy! Sounds like you had a great month. Enjoy this spring weather!

The Hadfields said...

YAY!! A new post!! The kids are so precious, I hate that we didn't get to spend more time with you guys, but I'm so glad your parents came to town and got to spend quality time with Addie and Matt. BBS is such a special place, I'm reminded of that every time I visit. So glad they are a part of it!! Love you.

dstone said...

I am glad to see what you all have been up to - I feel like it's been a month since I talked to you! Great pictures of your family. Boone is a cutie and your mom looks great too!

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin earning with a sum that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I feel good, I begin take up real money.
It gets down to select a correct partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]