Friday, February 22, 2008

Baby Boone

Baby Boone (my baby sister Holly's new little baby boy) made his entrance into this world on Wed. night, 2/20. It was a quicker than expected arrival, but very much welcomed!! He weighed 6 lbs and is 19 inches long (he is tiny!!!). And he is one of the calmest babies I've ever seen. He is just perfect. Congratulations, Holly and Levi. We are so happy for you, and can't wait to get there to see him again!!

All swaddled up...


Boone and his Aunt Heidi. He whimpered every time someone took him out of my hands :).


Boone and Pa.


I think his lips and nose are so precious!!


MaJo giving the new mommy a talking to.

3 comments:

The Hadfields said...

What a cutie!!! I know they are so happy to have him here. :) Tell her hello and congrats for me!!

dstone said...

He is adorable! I'm so glad you got to be there with your family on Boone's big day!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Heidi... We miss you too and love you very much!