Saturday, November 24, 2007

O Christmas Tree

We put up our tree today. I used to spend alot of $ on nice Christmas decorations and spend alot of time placing things just so. Since kids, that has changed (by choice). I love to see them get so excited to put up the decorations themselves and be so proud to pull one out that they have made. There will be a time again for postcard Christmas decorating for me, but for now, it's all about the kids! I bet Matt laid under the tree for 2 hours playing with the train! What a joy.


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I agree, it so much fun to see the joy in your children's eyes when it is time to put up/decorate the tree! Christmas is such a fun time of year!

The Hadfields said...

It looks so pretty! I love it!! Save Rock City for when we come!! Sophie is going to love it this year!! See you in a few weeks. Love ya!!